About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, India
Moving into a new place where many have not been to before, me and the hubby truely did not know what to expect. As we find out for ourselves what kind of hole we have thrown ourselves into living in Hyderabad, here's a peek for all into this new world of ours.

Monday, January 17, 2011

My first shot at SKII

My SKII starter kit

I have finally succumbed and decided to give SKII a try. Much has been said about this product by women and men who will attest to its miracle and benefits.

There are friends around me who are walking adverts for this brand but somehow I had just been resistant for no particular reason. Maybe I just didn't want to be disappointed in case this does not work for me (which means my face got no hope!)

Anyway, after deciding that I will take the plunge, a dear friend got me this as my Christmas present. Thank you!

My present has just found its way to Hyderabad and today is the first day I am starting to use it. With abated breath, I am waiting to see if I will join the group of people who are walking testimonies (I want to be in this group!) or if this will be just another beauty product for me.

Stay tuned.

No comments: