About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, India
Moving into a new place where many have not been to before, me and the hubby truely did not know what to expect. As we find out for ourselves what kind of hole we have thrown ourselves into living in Hyderabad, here's a peek for all into this new world of ours.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

To all my family and friends who had sent well wishes and birthday greetings my way, thanks! I really could feel the love from all the way here.

It was a better day than expected as there was zero expectations and here is why:

1. No cooking for the day. Yipee! No reminders of life being kitchen oriented.

2. Happy looking Gerberas delivered to the house as a surprise by lovely friends.


3. Hubby came home early to bring me out for dinner at a new dining place. We both gave it two thumbs up!

No comments: