About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, India
Moving into a new place where many have not been to before, me and the hubby truely did not know what to expect. As we find out for ourselves what kind of hole we have thrown ourselves into living in Hyderabad, here's a peek for all into this new world of ours.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Growing a Christmas Tree

I am so excited to show you my Christmas Tree that I grew yesterday! 
My Christmas tree grown out of cardboard and food addictives

My friend was so right to say that she knew this would keep me self entertained because I was taking hourly pictures of it. Too bad the 'blooms' have started disappearing overnight before I had a chance to decorate it.

In case you are thinking if I need a reminder if Christmas is over, that reminder should go to the post office who just delivered this on 19-Jan. Seriously, I wonder if there are more post Christmas mail coming. Anyway, this is how it looked before growing it:

No comments: