About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, India
Moving into a new place where many have not been to before, me and the hubby truely did not know what to expect. As we find out for ourselves what kind of hole we have thrown ourselves into living in Hyderabad, here's a peek for all into this new world of ours.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HOME by Kit Chan

Love this song by Kit Chan. Especially so when I am hearing it thousands of miles away from that little red dot.

First sung in 1998 as part of the National Day celebrations, she has rearranged the song this year releasing it together with a music video (i love the Big Splash shot in there).

Comparing the two, it is still Kit's original version that gives me the fuzzy wuzzy feeling. I wished they had remade the mandarin version too.

Well, this is dedicated to my Singaporean friends living abroad :)



Oh, as a reminder to how Singapore is a city of campaigns, you can now take part too. Download the video through this link and SGD1 gets donated to Community Chest: http://www.thisishome.sg/mv.php

No comments: