About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, India
Moving into a new place where many have not been to before, me and the hubby truely did not know what to expect. As we find out for ourselves what kind of hole we have thrown ourselves into living in Hyderabad, here's a peek for all into this new world of ours.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Adieu Pigeons And Please Do Not Return


Yes! It's you. So go away!!!

Finally, they did go away thanks to the people shooting at them enthusiastically yesterday morning. I should think that they came from some bird control department but who cares as long as the pigeons are gone? Hurray!!!

Let me tell you how pigeons became an irritant in my life.
  1. One of them had died before in the open kitchen wash area. Thank goodness it was the cleaner who found the corpse and got rid of it.
  2. These bold pigeons have walked into the house before on more than one occasion.
  3. When we returned from our trip recently, the entire veranda floor was covered with pigeon poop.
  4. It's ridiculous that I am shooing pigeons a few times a day and spending my time to plot against them.
More than the results of my plotting, it is God who answers prayers! Just a few days ago, I was praying that God will remove these pigeons somehow and He said that no problems are too small for Him to handle including pigeons! PTL! 

In any case, I hope they will take up home somewhere else and never find their way back to this area again.

No comments: