About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, India
Moving into a new place where many have not been to before, me and the hubby truely did not know what to expect. As we find out for ourselves what kind of hole we have thrown ourselves into living in Hyderabad, here's a peek for all into this new world of ours.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

My 2010 Christmas wish list

As Christmas is nearing and of course my birthday after, this list will save you the trouble of what to buy for me. :)

Ok, I am kidding because this list is for the hubby! Can someone tell him to read this please?

It has been awhile since I have been left to the feeling of longing and wanting as instant gratification has been my mantra for quite awhile now. If I had managed to escape the temptation of instant gratification, I must than thank my short attention span.

My Christmas wish list for 2010 till date:
1. Sushi Tei with sashimi salad, sushi roll, beef suyiyaki
2. Adidas-Sennheiser earphones
3. Satay (thanks to MasterChef Australia that ignited this craving)
4. Set of measuring cup and weighing scale
5. New clothes
6. Christmas dinner at Aly's
7. Tod's Ivy Sacca Media Shoulder Bag
8. Basilico Sunday Brunch

Hm, after making the list, the items seem to neatly fall into two categories: shopping and food. Not too surprising I must say.

No comments: