About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, India
Moving into a new place where many have not been to before, me and the hubby truely did not know what to expect. As we find out for ourselves what kind of hole we have thrown ourselves into living in Hyderabad, here's a peek for all into this new world of ours.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Last Night at Chateau Marmont


This book was on loan to me from a friend when I ran out of books to buy. It was the perfect book because I wanted an easy read after finishing The Millennium Series.

Nothing to rave about this book but it acquired a piece of general knowledge for me. Ok, trivial general knowledge. 

This place actually exists!
Located in Hollywood where celebrities treat it as their home away from home, I would have never imagined if I had not read about Eva Longoria organising Victoria Beckham's baby shower at Chateau Marmont.


My mind took a double take when reading about Eva Longoria and suddenly it clicked in my head that the place in the book was not fiction. Never had I thought that it was based on a actual place.

No comments: