About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, India
Moving into a new place where many have not been to before, me and the hubby truely did not know what to expect. As we find out for ourselves what kind of hole we have thrown ourselves into living in Hyderabad, here's a peek for all into this new world of ours.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Finally Completed: Autumn Concerto!

I am not a fan of watching drama serials. I can watch like zero in an entire year but just before I left for Shanghai, I started watching this Taiwan drama called Autumn Concerto/ 下一站,幸福 and have finally finished watching it! No thanks to the frequent power cuts.

It is so good that even as I have just finished watching, I want to start all over again!


Autumn's Concerto

The shows that I love watching must have happy endings and you can expect to hear me go "aw..." sometimes during touching moments in romance movies. Friends who are like me in this way (you know who you are), you must watch this!

Alright, enough about hard selling this show. Life is now back to normal. I can now start to tell you more about my Shanghai trip and the hubby doesn't have to listen to this theme song anymore! Haha.

2 comments:

丫头 said...

I am looking around for feel-good dramas, will certainly give Autumn Concerto a try!

Looking fwd to hearing about your Shanghai trips!

Grace said...

Let me know if you like it!